Why the Letting Shop?
As part of our commitment to you the Letting Shop offers a series of unique services and guarantees ensuring more comprehensive marketing and an all-inclusive management package. Amongst others this includes:
- Give sound market-led advice regarding the achievable rental income, based on over 30 years of experience trading in the local area.
- Extensive on-line promotion through our own websites www.thelettingshop.uk.com and www.moreestateagents.co.uk as well as a variety of other interfaces including www.rightmove.co.uk, www.primelocation.com, www.findaproperty.co.uk, www.zoopla.co.uk, www.ukpropertyshop.co.uk and yell.com
- Advertising in choice publications including a variety of newspapers and magazines distributed throughout the Essex region.
- Access to our dedicated and highly trained property management team who are regularly updated regarding new legislation and how it should be implemented.
- Guaranteed rent paid into your account on a fixed date each month.
- Guarantee condition of your property above the standard deposit.
- Guarantee legal costs should your tenant fail to vacate.
- Provide a detailed DVD and written inventory as recorded by a specialised inventory clerk.
- Access to The Letting Shop legal and accounts department providing free and impartial advise on tax, finance and deposit regulations.
- The Letting Shop has one of the most stringent tenant application processes available. We ask for landlord references, employment references, bank statements, pay slips and carry out credit checks on prospective tenants. Most importantly, WE make the decision (with you) as to whether a tenant is acceptable, based on our years of experience, we do NOT use an outside company.
- Ensure you are fully conversant with all aspects of any tenancy prior to its formulation as a binding legal agreement. A comprehensive letter with full tenancy details is sent to every landlord.
- Members of The Property Ombudsman
To see all of our individual landlord services in detail please visit our services page - Click Here